Saturday, January 3, 2009

Looking ahead to 2009 with hope

First of all, a happy 2009 to you... Thanks for reading my blog... Hope you will come back again and again.

How quickly 2008 went by... I don't know if you also felt the same... Some people say if you felt like that it means you had a good year. It was a good year for me actually. I got a promotion, a hike before the recession set in... Lucky that way since I dont think for another two years I am going to get anything.

People say 2009 can be bad for economy. Let us hope for the best. Bangalore will collapse if the economy collapses. Hope I will have my job even if I don't get a hike.

4 comments:

  1. Dips, I always feel these days that a whole year just flies by! Good to hear that 2008 was good to you - Hope you have a grest 2009 too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know u enjoyed 2008. Hopefully, 2009 will be just as great for you and for everyone! Wishing you a very happy new year, and hoping the recession disappears with a sudden POOF this year!! ;) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Smitha and Lakshmi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you too a happy new year, which has already begun with a happy note for you. I hope the happiness keeps going thru the year...

    ReplyDelete